- Monday to Friday 8:30am to 2:30pm with optional afterschool care 2:30pm to 5:30pm and optional beforeschool care 7:00am to 830am (second location in Sooke will be open until 6pm and open until 630pm on Fridays)
- Open Year Round – month to month contract
- The wonderful opportunity for children to fall in love with nature!
- Fully Licensed through VIHA
- Fully Qualified ECE Early Childhood Educators, ECE IT, ECE A
- Split Ratio Boys to Girls ages 30months to school age (must be fully potty trained) for the preschool program
- Field Trips to places like Butchart Gardens, local beaches, Sooke Museum, Royal BC Museum, Ocean Discovery Centre & many more
- In Class Field Trips like Sport Ball, Gardening in our Learning Garden, Sierra Club, Zumba Kids Jr Classes, Weekly Music Class with Victoria Conservatory of Music Instructor, Martial Tots Class with Crusher Combat Sports
- Full Time, Part Time, Drop In (when space allows)
- Reggio Influenced Emergent Curriculum
- NEW!! Nature Based Tiny Seeds Infant & Toddler Program (Sooke location only) ages 0-36months
- NEW!! Miles of Smiles Nature Explorers Club Out of School Care serving Sangster Elementary 2 locations within walking distance to Sangster Elementary ages 5-12
- DROP IN SPACE AVAILABLE in our Colwood Location for the month of August! Ages 30mos to age 5 – must be potty trained
Have Your Child Become A Nature Detective Today!
Please go to https://www.schedulicity.com/ to book an appointment for the Sooke Location Only
type near Sooke BC
select the Child Care Bubble and you will see our business listing then click Schedule Now
for private tours Select Services and select the appropriate appt type…OR Select Work Shop to sign up for one of our Open Houses
follow the prompts for your info – any problems with booking please email email@example.com
GRAND OPENING! 2340 Sunriver Way Sooke BC!
Sat Sep 17th 10am-2pm
“Tell me and I’ll forget, show me and I may remember, involve me and I’ll understand” Chinese ProverbWe are looking for an energetic caring Early Childhood Educators who are enthusiastic, committed, organized, reliable, who understands child development, lovesexploring outdoors in all kinds of weather. People who can multi task and who have a lot of patience, warmth and are keen observers, …documenters and partnesr in the learning process.
For a more detailed list of responsibilities and questions please email.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org